A revised and corrected edition of an indispensable reference work for all Romantic scholars.
In PDF and paperback only.
First published in 1993 by Bristol Classical Press and newly corrected by Jared Curtis, the electronic edition of the long unobtainable Fenwick Notes presents one page of manuscript per page of the edition, with textual notes at the foot of each page and hyperlinked & bookmarked editorial commentary.
It has revised general and textual introductions, a glossary, and an index / list of search terms.
Its searchability opens up new ways of exploring the Wordsworths” relationship to their environment and culture.
About the author
Jared Curtis is Professor Emeritus of English at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia and a Visiting Scholar at the University of Washington. He has edited William Wordsworth's Poems, in Two Volumes, 1800-1807, Last Poems, 1821-1850, assisted by April Lea Denny-Ferris and Jillian Heydt-Stevenson, and, with Carol Landon, coedited Early Poems and Fragments, 1785-1797 all in the Cornell Wordsworth series. He has also edited W. B. Yeats's "The Land of Hearts Desire," Manuscript Materials for the Cornell Yeats series.
Library Pdf ebook from MyiLibrary.com
In paperback from Lulu.com for £24.95.
The link opposite will take you to Lulu.com
There will be no Kindle or IBook edition of this title because ePub software cannot handle the complex layout of this superb edition, but the page and font size are ideal for us with a superior pdf reader on the iPad or the kindle DX.
Customers who bought this book also bought:
- The Coleridge Connection: Essays for Thomas McFarland
- Wordsworth: 'Lyrical Ballads'
- Francis Jeffrey's Highland and Continental Tours
- Formal Logic
- Coleridge the Visionary
- The British Periodical Text, 1797-1835
- William Wordsworth: Concerning The Convention of Cintra
- The Cornell Wordsworth: A Supplement
- The Poems of William Wordsworth Volume 1
- The Poems of William Wordsworth Volume 2
- The Poems of William Wordsworth Volume 3
- Wordsworth's Political Writings
- Philip Larkin: Selected Poems
- T S Eliot: 'Prufrock' and 'The Waste Land'
- Wordsworth and Helen Maria Williams; or, the Perils of Sensibility
- Octavia Butler: 'Xenogenesis' / 'Lilith's Brood'
- Understanding 'The Prelude'
- The Prose Works of William Wordsworth, Volume 1
- D. H. Lawrence: 'Women in Love'
- Fields of Agony: British Poetry of the First World War
- 'The First Poem to Coleridge: a Dialogic Reading of Intimations'. Academic Essays Online. First Publication
- 'Nell, Alice, Lizzy: Three Sisters amidst the Grotesque'. An illustrated essay on book illustration. From Master Narratives, 2nd edition, 2007
- 'Romantic Indians and Colonial Politics: the Case of Thomas Campbell.' Symbiosis, 2.2 (October, 1998) 203—224
- Grasmere 2010
- Grasmere 2013: Selected Papers from the Wordsworth Summer Conference
- 'Mr Thelwall's Ear; or, Hearing The Excursion'
- The Poems of William Wordsworth: Collected Reading Texts from the Cornell Wordsworth IN ONE VOLUME
- Reading SteInbeck: 'Of Mice and Men' and 'The Grapes of Wrath'
- The Excursion and The Recluse
- ‘Banditti Mania’: The Gothic Haunting of Washington Allston. Symbiosis 11.1
- ‘W. H. Auden's The Sea and the Mirror and the Development of James Merrill's Humane Aesthetic’. Symbiosis 12.2
- Wordsworth's Bardic Vocation, 1787-1842
You may also be interested in these products: